More Fun and Fellowship
Hosted by fellow NCSC attendees!
SOME EVENT RSVPs end soon! See individual listings for deadlines! (Details subject to change.)
Thursday, October 24th:
- Pilgrimage to The Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament (6am-5pm – All ages!)
- Dinner on Broadway and dancing at the Wildhorse Saloon (Time TBA – All ages!)
- BBQ, Whiskey and Country Music on Broadway (7pm-TBD – 30’s-40’s)
Click here for details and RSVP links for Thursday events.
Friday, October 25th:
- Grand Ole Opry Daytime Backstage Tour (9:00am-10:45am – All ages!)
- Taste of Tennessee aboard the General Jackson Showboat (10:45am-3:15pm – All ages!)
- Stones River National Battlefield (10:00am-5:30pm – All ages!)
- Grand Ole Opry Daytime Backstage Tour and Lunch (10:30am-3:00pm – 30’s-40’s)
- Young Adult (20’s) Late Lunch and Ice Skating (20’s+)
- Informal Friday Night Mixer (Starting around 11:30pm)
Click here for details and RSVP links for Friday events.
Sunday, October 27th:
- Music City Bike Tour (1:45pm-5:30pm; 5:30pm dinner on Broadway until 7:30 or music ’till ?? – All Ages!)
- Dinner on Broadway with live music afterward (5:30pm – ?? – All Ages!)
- Vespers and tour with Nashville Dominicans and Dinner in Germantown (4:00pm – evening – All Ages!)
- Young Adult (20’s) Hike and Dinner (2pm-9pm – 20’s+)
- Other possible Friday and/or Sunday options (no official leaders at this point):
- Gaylord Opryland Resort
- The Parthenon in Centennial Park / West End
Click here for details and RSVP links for Sunday events.
Monday, October 28th:
- Mammoth Cave National Park (8:30am – Monday evening)
Click here for details and RSVP links for Monday events.