More Fun and Fellowship
Hosted by fellow NCSC attendees!
SOME EVENT RSVPs end soon! See individual listings for deadlines! Please note if some fill up others may be added, so keep checking back! (Details subject to change.)
Thursday, October 24th:
- Pilgrimage to The Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament (6am-5pm – All ages!)
- Dinner on Broadway and dancing at the Wildhorse Saloon (Time TBA – All ages!)
- BBQ, Whiskey and Country Music on Broadway (7pm-TBD – 20’s-40’s)
Click here for details and RSVP links for Thursday events.
Friday, October 25th:
- Grand Ole Opry Daytime Backstage Tour (9:00am-10:45am – All ages!)
- Taste of Tennessee aboard the General Jackson Showboat (10:45am-3:15pm – All ages!)
- Stones River National Battlefield (10:00am-5:30pm – All ages!)
- Grand Ole Opry Daytime Backstage Tour and Lunch (10:30am-3:00pm – 30’s-40’s)
- Young Adult (20’s) Late Lunch and Ice Skating (20’s+ – 1:00pm-5:30pm)
- Informal Friday Night Mixer (Starting around 11:30pm)
Click here for details and RSVP links for Friday events.
Sunday, October 27th:
- Music City Bike Tour (1:45pm-5:30pm; 5:30pm dinner on Broadway until 7:30 or music ’till ?? – All Ages!)
- Dinner on Broadway with live music afterward (5:30pm – ?? – All Ages!)
- Vespers and tour with Nashville Dominicans and Dinner in Germantown (2:30pm – evening – All Ages!)
- The Parthenon in Centennial Park / Country Music Hall of Fame / Dinner with Live Music (afternoon/evening – All Ages!)
- Young Adult (20’s+) Hike and Dinner (2pm-9pm – 20’s+)
- Other possible Friday and/or Sunday options (no official leaders at this point):
- Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
Click here for details and RSVP links for Sunday events.
Monday, October 28th:
- Mammoth Cave National Park (8:30am – Monday evening)
Click here for details and RSVP links for Monday events.